Blackthorne Partners Ltd. is a Milwaukee-area private investment firm that focuses on Midwestern companies with $5 million to $15 million in revenues, or $1 million EBITDA.
We look for companies with growth potential in manufacturing, light manufacturing, service and distribution.
Through our acquisition or co-investment with other parties, we offer small and mid-sized companies the resources and management experience to further realize their potential.
Our management experience is based on years of executive leadership in businesses and in working with companies in transition. As such, our strategic direction brings great value.
In conjunction with an ever expanding investor group, Blackthorne Partners’ portfolio of business investments continues to grow, with several companies acquired in the past five years. Our portfolio includes:
• skid steer attachment manufacturer Berlon Industries
• glass fireplace door and hearth accessories manufacturer Design Specialties
• food processing machinery manufacturer Hughes Equipment Company
• pallet manufacturer Pallet USA
• Integrated Medical Partners, which owns a portfolio of health care information technology service businesses